During a recent appearance on ABC’s Popcorn with Peter Travers to discuss his new movie Foxcatcher, Steve Carell treated us all to an unexpected little surprise.
Travers asks the actor about the music that’s been playing in his house lately. Without missing a beat, Carell takes a breath, keeps his face stoic and launches into the chorus of Taylor Swift’s total earworm “Shake It Off.” He maintains serious eye contact with Travers before eventually turning to sing into the camera.
Travers just laughs, apparently very surprised about this response. (Kinda being a hater, in fact.)
“I love it. I actually love Taylor Swift,” Carell says, unironically. “I think she’s great.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow