During a recent appearance on ABC’s Popcorn with Peter Travers to discuss his new movie Foxcatcher, Steve Carell treated us all to an unexpected little surprise.
Travers asks the actor about the music that’s been playing in his house lately. Without missing a beat, Carell takes a breath, keeps his face stoic and launches into the chorus of Taylor Swift’s total earworm “Shake It Off.” He maintains serious eye contact with Travers before eventually turning to sing into the camera.
Travers just laughs, apparently very surprised about this response. (Kinda being a hater, in fact.)
“I love it. I actually love Taylor Swift,” Carell says, unironically. “I think she’s great.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization