Did your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 cease to function normally after you installed iOS 8? Apple is finally out with a fix.
Apple released iOS 8.1.1 on Tuesday, an upgrade promising performance improvements on older iPhone 4S and iPad 2 devices that experienced major slowdowns after installing iOS 8, according to Apple. The new upgrade also includes bug fixes and increased stability alongside the speeding up of the two legacy devices.
iOS 8.1.1 can be downloaded for free through the Software Update section on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow