Did you experience varying stages of grief when the Benedict Cumberbatch announced his November engagement? Well here’s something to temporarily numb the pain: It turns out that he probably would have been really bad at couples game night.
When on Jimmy Fallon Monday, the actor was asked to play the “Three Word Game.” The rules are simple: you have to make your opponent say a keyword using only three words. Fallon accomplished the goal with relative ease. Cumberbatch, on the other hand…
Here are some of the clues he gave Fallon for the word “booty”:
- “You’ve got to shake…” (that’s four words, but whatever)
- “Shake the shake…” (if at first you don’t succeed…)
- “At the top…” (clearly not ready for this jelly)
Finally he got to the right territory, saying “A beautiful big,” inspiring Fallon to say “Kim Kardashian’s butt.” After a couple more attempts, booty was revealed.
Who are we really kidding, though. We would still offer to pair up with Cumberbatch for a rousing game of Scrabble or Taboo anytime.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time