It’s time for the ladies of Cleveland to say goodbye.
TV Land announced Monday that Hot in Cleveland, which focuses on a trio of women who moved to Ohio from Los Angeles, will end after its sixth and current season.
“It’s been an honor to work with Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and the incomparable Betty White,” TV Land President Larry W. Jones said in a statement. “The passion and talent they brought to the set each and every week over the past 5 years has put TV Land on the map as a network dedicated to quality original programming. We will continue to celebrate the show and are looking forward to a fantastic series finale.”
To help celebrate its final batch of episodes, the sitcom is giving 92-year-old star White the chance to mack on an old TV favorite.
The former Hart to Hart actor plays Jim, a guy whom Elka (White) sets her sights on in a local bar. But when her powers of seduction don’t work right away, Elka does the unthinkable: She decides to listen to his boring stories, and gets an unexpected surprise as a result.
Hot in Cleveland airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET on TV Land.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive