Director Christopher Nolan’s new space epic Interstellar is the kind of movie that might require multiple viewings before everything in it starts making complete sense.
Fortunately, AMC Theaters and Paramount are sympathetic toward this plight. To keep these repeat journeys to outer space from swallowing the cash in your wallet like a black hole, they’re now offering the Interstellar Unlimited Ticket, which allows fans to see as many screenings of the film as they want.
Prices for the ticket range from $19.99 to $34.99 depending on location, Entertainment Weekly reports. Viewers who have already bought a ticket to the film, whose worldwide gross just surpassed $300 million, can upgrade for an extra $14.99.
Nolan and the film’s stars — Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain — were the subject of a recent TIME cover story.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating