Director Christopher Nolan’s new space epic Interstellar is the kind of movie that might require multiple viewings before everything in it starts making complete sense.
Fortunately, AMC Theaters and Paramount are sympathetic toward this plight. To keep these repeat journeys to outer space from swallowing the cash in your wallet like a black hole, they’re now offering the Interstellar Unlimited Ticket, which allows fans to see as many screenings of the film as they want.
Prices for the ticket range from $19.99 to $34.99 depending on location, Entertainment Weekly reports. Viewers who have already bought a ticket to the film, whose worldwide gross just surpassed $300 million, can upgrade for an extra $14.99.
Nolan and the film’s stars — Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain — were the subject of a recent TIME cover story.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time