Brace yourselves for a deeper probe inside the Red Room of Pain, 50 Shades of Grey fans. The new trailer for the film version of the popular E. L. James novel premiered during ABC’s also-very-sexy Scandal on Thursday night, and in it you’ll get a lot more of Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson).
And in case you missed it, here’s the step-by-step take on the first teaser trailer by a dude who has never read the book and knows very little about the storyline at all.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart