Math class has never been so fun.
A user named Hayleia on Internet forum Omnimaga, which is dedicated to game programming, created a code clone of Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube to be used on z80 calculators. Users can tweak the source code for their own devices, as well as create their own characters.
Handheld gaming blog Tiny Cartridge reported on the game Friday.
The game is available for download here to import it to a compatible TI-83 or TI-84 calculator through USB.
It should be a fun distraction while fans of one of the greatest fighting games in history await Nintendo’s release of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U next Friday.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time