The James Bond franchise may have found its next bad guy.
A new report in the Daily Mail singles out Austrian actor Christoph Waltz as the rumored “nemesis”-in-waiting. “It’s not immediately evident whether the part’s friend, or foe, or a bit of both,” according to an unnamed source quoted by the Mail, whose reporter the Guardian says “has a strong track record when it comes to the Bond series.”
The 24th Bond film will again star Daniel Craig, with Ralph Fiennes set to reappear as “M.” Ben Whishaw and Naomie Harris will also return as “Q” and “Moneypenny.”
Waltz has twice won Academy Awards, for his work in Django Unchained and Inglourious Basterds. If he’s confirmed as the friend/foe/villain, and if any of his past roles can be taken into account, this would be quite epic.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer