Diem Brown, known for her time on MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Challenge, has died of cancer at age 32, according to a report Friday.
The reality star was first diagnosed with ovarian cancer at age 23. She recovered, but was diagnosed again in 2012, People reports. The disease later spread to her colon and stomach and, more recently, to her liver and lymph nodes.
Despite an emergency hysterectomy, she had frozen her eggs and very much hoped to have a family some day. “I’m going to have a family and get married and the whole American, 2½ kids, white-picket fence dream,” she said in October.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time