There’s an old truism that babies usually prefer playing with the wrapping paper to the actual present, but some kids never even make it to the gift.
Take the tiny tyke in this video, who seemingly never quite got around to opening the present, because she is too darn busy busting a move to the chipper tune blasting out of the birthday card.
As “The Hamsterdance” plays from the musical card, the baby shows off her diaper-shaking dance moves until she gets a little too exuberant and accidentally causes the card to close. She quickly figures out what needs to happen to keep the party going …at least until nap time.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List