There’s an old truism that babies usually prefer playing with the wrapping paper to the actual present, but some kids never even make it to the gift.
Take the tiny tyke in this video, who seemingly never quite got around to opening the present, because she is too darn busy busting a move to the chipper tune blasting out of the birthday card.
As “The Hamsterdance” plays from the musical card, the baby shows off her diaper-shaking dance moves until she gets a little too exuberant and accidentally causes the card to close. She quickly figures out what needs to happen to keep the party going …at least until nap time.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy