A prominent model who had featured in high-profile campaigns for L’Oreal and Prada was found dead Thursday by her worried brother, who broke down her apartment door when she stopped answering her phone.
Katerina Netolicka, a 26-year-old Czech model, was lying dead in the bath at her apartment in in the Czech Republic town of Litvinov, Australian news portal news.com.au reported.
She shared the home with with her boyfriend of five years, 29-year-old ice-hockey player Jakub Petruzalek, who was in Russia with his team when she was found. The exact cause of death has not yet been ascertained.
Litvinov is a town of 27,000 and also the birthplace of model Eva Herzigova.
Several Twitter users expressed their sadness at Netolicka’s untimely death.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time