Harry Styles said Kate Middleton “didn’t look bumpy,” when he met her and congratulated her on her pregnancy on Thursday.
The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband Prince William met the One Direction singer and his fellow band members at the Palladium in London, where the royal couple had come to attend the Royal Variety Show.
“I said ‘Congratulations on the bump’,” Styles told The Mirror.
Middleton, who is expecting her second child, was greeted at the entrance by the boy band, which also comprises Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.
“It’s the most nervous I think I’ve ever been in my life,” Payne said about meeting the royal couple.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This