A new two-and-a-half minute trailer for Sam Taylor-Johnson’s much-anticipated film adaptation of E.L. James’ bestseller, 50 Shades of Grey, is out.
There’s no full frontal nudity in this preview but viewers do get a peek into of the Red Room of Pain and a glimpse into the relationship between Christan (played by Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia (Dakota Johnson), the Wrap reports.
Want more? You’ll have to wait until the film’s release on Valentines Day 2015.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy