You’ve seen BFFs James Franco and Seth Rogen smoke marijuana while running from the cops, ride a motorcycle like Kimye and try to survive the apocalypse. But their most daring feat yet may be trying to survive in the wild… naked.
Franco and Rogen will bear it all on Naked and Afraid, a reality TV show that challenges its contestants to survive in the wild while completely nude for 21 days. In this teaser from the show, Franco and Rogen hug it out in the buff and reveal what not-so-useful items they’ve packed for survival.
The episode is set to air Dec. 7 on Discovery, shortly before their new movie, The Interview, in which their characters try to assassinate North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, premieres on Christmas Day.
In the meantime, you can check out these photos from when they filmed the episode in October. (Don’t worry. They’re safe for work.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at firstname.lastname@example.org