You’ve seen BFFs James Franco and Seth Rogen smoke marijuana while running from the cops, ride a motorcycle like Kimye and try to survive the apocalypse. But their most daring feat yet may be trying to survive in the wild… naked.
Franco and Rogen will bear it all on Naked and Afraid, a reality TV show that challenges its contestants to survive in the wild while completely nude for 21 days. In this teaser from the show, Franco and Rogen hug it out in the buff and reveal what not-so-useful items they’ve packed for survival.
The episode is set to air Dec. 7 on Discovery, shortly before their new movie, The Interview, in which their characters try to assassinate North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, premieres on Christmas Day.
In the meantime, you can check out these photos from when they filmed the episode in October. (Don’t worry. They’re safe for work.)
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023