The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 soundtrack is the Lorde-curated gift that just keeps giving.
On the heels of the officially-released Lorde track “Yellow Flicker Beat,” its Kanye West re-working, and the Ariana Grande and Major Lazer dance-floor jam “All My Love” comes an unofficial leak of Stromae’s star-packed number, “Meltdown.”
The dark synth dance track from the as-yet-to-be-released soundtrack pairs the Belgian dance superstar with rapper Pusha T, hip-hop legend Q-Tip and California dream rockers HAIM, as well as Lorde herself. The combination sounds unlikely, but so does bacon and chocolate and we all know how well that works. An ’80s-influenced kinetic earworm, expect “Meltdown” to get people bobbing their heads from here to Panem.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 soundtrack is officially due out 11/18 on Republic.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com