Azealia Banks released a black-and-white video for her break-up track “Chasing Time,” one of the more noteworthy songs on her newly-released, long-anticipated album, Broke With Expensive Taste. The bittersweet and breezy dance-rap track, which was released as a single a few months ago, serves as a great reminder that when Banks is good, she is very very good.
The beautifully minimalist clip features Banks dancing through the drama in an ever-changing wardrobe, including one Lil Kim-worthy ensemble that leaves little to the imagination while remaining firmly PG-13. In the post-Kardashian era, it’s hard to know what’s SFW and what’s NSFW anymore, so watch at your own peril.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This