When asking yourself whether food fusion has gone too far, please consider the foodie world’s latest jaunt in made-for-the-internet cuisine: The ramen donut. Also known as the “ramnut.”
This unexpected mashup comes from Josh Scherer of Culinary Bro-Down, the mastermind behind ramen poutine and sushi corn dogs. And in case you were wondering if this is all a sick joke, Sherer wants his blog readers to know “I’m incredibly serious about this sh*t.” He even provides a recipe for the creation.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was