Channing Tatum paid a visit to The Tonight Show Wednesday to promote his new movie Foxcatcher and also to play games with Jimmy Fallon and generally show off his devastatingly handsome face.
Tatum was lucky enough to become the first male guest ever to play Box of Lies, a game where participants take turns trying to stump each other about the contents of various boxes. This game became the perfect opportunity for Chan to show off his acting skills and for Fallon to show off his giggling skills.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization