Jennifer Lawrence admitted singing in public is one of her biggest fears on the Late Show with David Letterman Wednesday.
It all began, the Mockingjay Part I star said, when she had to sing Holly Jolly Christmas in a school production at the age of 8, and her parents laughed at her for days afterward.
Lawrence jokingly says she now sings in a tone-deaf Amy Winehouse voice. Watch the video above to hear it for yourself.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy