Cold air will blanket two-thirds of the U.S. on Thursday, with arctic air expected to take aim at the East Coast after ripping through the rest of the county. The National Weather Service said temperatures will plummet to 25 to 40 degrees below normal across much of the northern and central U.S. New England is expected to experience light snow, but up to a foot of snow is expected to fall in the Great Lakes region.
The polar invasion is expected to linger through the middle of next week, according to The Weather Channel. It tore through the Plains and Midwest earlier this week, sending temperatures plummeting and shattering record lows…
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time