If you didn’t get enough of an Avengers fix when the first trailer for Age of Ultron leaked last month, you’re in luck. A new trailer for Marvel’s blockbuster sequel dropped Wednesday and has even more Ultron voiceover, as well as familiar scenes of our favorite superheroes in mortal peril. We don’t learn a whole lot knew about Ultron (other than that he brings friends when he crashes the Avengers cocktail party in Tony Stark’s apartment), but the mystery is half the fun.
The new installment arrives in theaters on May 1, 2015.
Read next: Watch The Avengers Try to Lift Thor’s Hammer
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time