Like many great films, Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever might be best appreciated when the viewer is drunk, says Aubrey Plaza, who’s lending her deadpan voice to the curmudgeon-y feline in the Lifetime special.
She told Jimmy Kimmel Monday that he should “have a couple glasses of wine” before watching it to “get in the right mood.”
“It’s really the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen,” she said. “It’s so confusing.”
But it’s also “a gift to America.”
See for yourself when it premieres Nov. 29.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization