Last night on Jeopardy!‘s Tournament of Champions, contestants got a chance to show off their knowledge about literature, geography, politics, blah blah blah — and oh wait, also BEYONCÉ.
Yup, an entire category was dedicated to Queen Bey — but for any true fans, the questions were pretty easy.
Check them out and play along here:
Contestants got all of the questions right, except for one minor hiccup from Arthur Chu, who responded with “Drunk on Love” instead of “Drunk in Love.” He later defended himself on Twitter:
Tread lightly, Arthur, because that kind of sass is what lands you in deep trouble with the Beygency.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science