Last night on Jeopardy!‘s Tournament of Champions, contestants got a chance to show off their knowledge about literature, geography, politics, blah blah blah — and oh wait, also BEYONCÉ.
Yup, an entire category was dedicated to Queen Bey — but for any true fans, the questions were pretty easy.
Check them out and play along here:
Contestants got all of the questions right, except for one minor hiccup from Arthur Chu, who responded with “Drunk on Love” instead of “Drunk in Love.” He later defended himself on Twitter:
Tread lightly, Arthur, because that kind of sass is what lands you in deep trouble with the Beygency.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization