The actress best known for her role as the voice of a lead character’s mother on the hit comedy “The Big Bang Theory” died Tuesday after a brief battle with cancer, her representatives said. Carol Ann Susi played the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz, Howard Wolowitz’s mom, on the program.
“The Big Bang Theory family has lost a beloved member today with the passing of Carol Ann Susi, who hilariously and memorably voiced the role of Mrs. Wolowitz,” Warner Bros. Television, CBS and the show’s producers said in a statement.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy