Newlyweds Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg will star in an A&E reality series called Donnie Loves Jenny, which will chronicle their first stage of married life.
This 10-episode order is a continuation of A&E’s Wahlburgers, about the Massachusetts restaurant Donnie and his brothers, including Oscar-nominated actor Mark, run together.
“Viewers have enjoyed following Donnie and Jenny’s relationship on Wahlburgers and we look forward to sharing this next part of their journey,” David McKillop, General Manager and Executive Vice President of A&E, told Deadline.
McCarthy announced she was leaving The View in June.
The show will air in 2015 and begin with footage from the couple’s August wedding.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating