Treading lightly in the illustrious footsteps of Samuel L. Jackson, who narrated the audio version Go the F-ck to Sleep, Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston will lend his voice to the profane nursery rhyme’s sequel.
The multiple-Emmy-winner, for his role as a chemistry teacher-turned-meth kingpin, will narrate the audiobook of Adam Mansbach’s You Have to F-cking Eat, the AP reports. It will be available Wednesday on Audible.
“This is a very funny book and my hope is that listeners will agree that I can swear with just as much panache as Samuel Jackson,” Cranston said in a statement.
If only Los Pollos Hermanos was a real chain, then those picky kids would eat their dinner.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022