Rihanna knows how to make a comeback. After making her welcome return to Instagram in early November following a six-month break, the unapologetic pop star — who gives new meaning to the phrase “no filter” — proved why she’s also a social-media star during a Monday trip to the White House.
She posed in the briefing room, she posed in what looks like the West Wing, but most importantly, she made a couple jokes about Scandal. There’s nothing for Olivia Pope to fix here, though — unless we’re talking about the current lack of a new Rihanna album. Perhaps she can handle that next.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving