Rihanna knows how to make a comeback. After making her welcome return to Instagram in early November following a six-month break, the unapologetic pop star — who gives new meaning to the phrase “no filter” — proved why she’s also a social-media star during a Monday trip to the White House.
She posed in the briefing room, she posed in what looks like the West Wing, but most importantly, she made a couple jokes about Scandal. There’s nothing for Olivia Pope to fix here, though — unless we’re talking about the current lack of a new Rihanna album. Perhaps she can handle that next.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022