Hide your turkeys. After unleashing some knife-wielding terror on an ex-boyfriend in her new “Blank Space” music video, Taylor Swift has invited herself to your family’s Thanksgiving celebrations. At least, on TV.
The seven-time Grammy winner, who recently broke up with Spotify, is performing at the 54th Thanksgiving Day Parade held in her new home town of Manhattan, which will air on CBS, the network announced Monday. The television event will feature footage from the 88th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and additional performances from the casts of Broadway musicals Matilda and Pippin.
T-Swift has a lot to be thankful for: her new album, 1989, sold 1.287 million copies in its first week, the biggest first-week sales for any artist since 2002.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms