Hide your turkeys. After unleashing some knife-wielding terror on an ex-boyfriend in her new “Blank Space” music video, Taylor Swift has invited herself to your family’s Thanksgiving celebrations. At least, on TV.
The seven-time Grammy winner, who recently broke up with Spotify, is performing at the 54th Thanksgiving Day Parade held in her new home town of Manhattan, which will air on CBS, the network announced Monday. The television event will feature footage from the 88th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and additional performances from the casts of Broadway musicals Matilda and Pippin.
T-Swift has a lot to be thankful for: her new album, 1989, sold 1.287 million copies in its first week, the biggest first-week sales for any artist since 2002.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022