If you only have room in your heart for one more version of “Shake It Off,” make it this one. It’s an all-violin cover from Brooklyn-based duo Chargaux and though it doesn’t include any vocals, it’s still really catchy. But also classy.
Go on, try and listen to this without dancing around in your seat. We dare you.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.