Ready to Ellen-fy your home? Soon you’ll be able to.
The talk show host is set to publish a design book called HOME in the the fall of 2015, shortly after she premieres a show called Ellen’s Design Challenge on HGTV, coming January 2015, and launches an e-commerce site for her lifestyle brand, E.D., in the spring. (So she’s staying busy.) The book will focus on helping fans decorate their homes.
“A lot of people don’t know that I have a passion for interior design, so I’m excited to be releasing this book,” DeGeneres said in a statement. “Now everybody can see how things come together inside my home and in some of my favorite places. It’s called HOME because you know what they say, ‘Home is where the books are about interior design.'” Indeed.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State