Ready to Ellen-fy your home? Soon you’ll be able to.
The talk show host is set to publish a design book called HOME in the the fall of 2015, shortly after she premieres a show called Ellen’s Design Challenge on HGTV, coming January 2015, and launches an e-commerce site for her lifestyle brand, E.D., in the spring. (So she’s staying busy.) The book will focus on helping fans decorate their homes.
“A lot of people don’t know that I have a passion for interior design, so I’m excited to be releasing this book,” DeGeneres said in a statement. “Now everybody can see how things come together inside my home and in some of my favorite places. It’s called HOME because you know what they say, ‘Home is where the books are about interior design.'” Indeed.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time