Ready to Ellen-fy your home? Soon you’ll be able to.
The talk show host is set to publish a design book called HOME in the the fall of 2015, shortly after she premieres a show called Ellen’s Design Challenge on HGTV, coming January 2015, and launches an e-commerce site for her lifestyle brand, E.D., in the spring. (So she’s staying busy.) The book will focus on helping fans decorate their homes.
“A lot of people don’t know that I have a passion for interior design, so I’m excited to be releasing this book,” DeGeneres said in a statement. “Now everybody can see how things come together inside my home and in some of my favorite places. It’s called HOME because you know what they say, ‘Home is where the books are about interior design.'” Indeed.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science