Pizza Hut is taking a ride on the wild side to halt its recent sales decline.
A new menu launching Nov. 19 includes 10 new crusts, new topping and sauce options, and a selection of more low-calorie pies, the Associated Press reports. The new sauces include premium crushed tomato and honey sriracha. The new crust flavors include salted pretzel, toasted cheddar, curry, and fiery red pepper. The curry flavor is one of two that will be offered for a limited time and switched out regularly.
Pizza Hut’s new offerings are an attempt to turnaround consistent declines in sales, CNBC reports. Pizza Hut has experienced a 2%-decline in same-store sales over the past year, while its competitors Papa John’s and Domino’s have grown.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms