Pizza Hut is taking a ride on the wild side to halt its recent sales decline.
A new menu launching Nov. 19 includes 10 new crusts, new topping and sauce options, and a selection of more low-calorie pies, the Associated Press reports. The new sauces include premium crushed tomato and honey sriracha. The new crust flavors include salted pretzel, toasted cheddar, curry, and fiery red pepper. The curry flavor is one of two that will be offered for a limited time and switched out regularly.
Pizza Hut’s new offerings are an attempt to turnaround consistent declines in sales, CNBC reports. Pizza Hut has experienced a 2%-decline in same-store sales over the past year, while its competitors Papa John’s and Domino’s have grown.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far