A leading maker of churros, the traditional treat sometimes called a Spanish doughnut, is soon to release new “Oreo Churros” based on the classic chocolate and cream cookie.
The snacks will be available as traditional churro sticks, double-twisted churros and bite-size churros, manufacturer J&J Snack Foods said in a statement Wednesday. The churros will be available at fast food restaurants, convenience stores and venues nationwide, where they can be served with an Oreo cookie creme dip, rolled in sugar or topped with ice cream.
“As the leading churro manufacturer, we are excited about our new relationship with the world-famous Oreo cookie brand,” said Jerry Law, senior vice president at J&J Snack Foods. “Oreo cookie and churro fans alike will not be disappointed in the latest snacking mash up.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org