A leading maker of churros, the traditional treat sometimes called a Spanish doughnut, is soon to release new “Oreo Churros” based on the classic chocolate and cream cookie.
The snacks will be available as traditional churro sticks, double-twisted churros and bite-size churros, manufacturer J&J Snack Foods said in a statement Wednesday. The churros will be available at fast food restaurants, convenience stores and venues nationwide, where they can be served with an Oreo cookie creme dip, rolled in sugar or topped with ice cream.
“As the leading churro manufacturer, we are excited about our new relationship with the world-famous Oreo cookie brand,” said Jerry Law, senior vice president at J&J Snack Foods. “Oreo cookie and churro fans alike will not be disappointed in the latest snacking mash up.”
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now