A leading maker of churros, the traditional treat sometimes called a Spanish doughnut, is soon to release new “Oreo Churros” based on the classic chocolate and cream cookie.
The snacks will be available as traditional churro sticks, double-twisted churros and bite-size churros, manufacturer J&J Snack Foods said in a statement Wednesday. The churros will be available at fast food restaurants, convenience stores and venues nationwide, where they can be served with an Oreo cookie creme dip, rolled in sugar or topped with ice cream.
“As the leading churro manufacturer, we are excited about our new relationship with the world-famous Oreo cookie brand,” said Jerry Law, senior vice president at J&J Snack Foods. “Oreo cookie and churro fans alike will not be disappointed in the latest snacking mash up.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization