Matthew McConaughey dropped by The Tonight Show last night to promote Interstellar — and, of course, to play games with Jimmy Fallon. On the agenda was Facebreakers, a game that requires the participants to throw footballs at glass panels painted with each other’s faces. Whoever shatters all his enemy’s faces first is the winner. A simple game — but, when played by incredibly silly people like McConaughey and Fallon, a very entertaining game.
Watch above as they try genuinely hard to break each other’s faces, while occasionally giggling and peppering the conversation with random Spanish words.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving