A federal judge has granted Disney-owned Marvel Studios its subpoena request to dig into how The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer leaked onto the internet two weeks ago.
Marvel’s Nov. 5 subpoena asks Google for “all identifying information for the user ‘John Gazelle,'” who Marvel claims uploaded the file onto Google Drive, according to court documents obtained by Deadline. The subpoena asks Google for the following information: “when the account or profile of ‘John Gazelle’ was established, billing or administrative records that establish the name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), IP address(es) used by such user, account number(s).”
The subpoena requests that Google produce the information by Nov. 18.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow