A federal judge has granted Disney-owned Marvel Studios its subpoena request to dig into how The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer leaked onto the internet two weeks ago.
Marvel’s Nov. 5 subpoena asks Google for “all identifying information for the user ‘John Gazelle,'” who Marvel claims uploaded the file onto Google Drive, according to court documents obtained by Deadline. The subpoena asks Google for the following information: “when the account or profile of ‘John Gazelle’ was established, billing or administrative records that establish the name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), IP address(es) used by such user, account number(s).”
The subpoena requests that Google produce the information by Nov. 18.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World