Correction: Appended, Nov. 7.
A fourth Toy Story movie is coming.
Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang are coming back to the big screen in June 2017 for yet another film in the iconic Disney/Pixar series. John Lasseter—who created Toy Story in 1995—will return for Toy Story 4, Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger announced during a quarterly earnings call for investors Thursday afternoon.
“John created Toy Story and directed the first two films, and it’s great to have him back directing one of our most valuable properties,” Iger said Thursday afternoon, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly stated the year that Toy Story was released. It was 1995.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma