Correction: Appended, Nov. 7.
A fourth Toy Story movie is coming.
Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang are coming back to the big screen in June 2017 for yet another film in the iconic Disney/Pixar series. John Lasseter—who created Toy Story in 1995—will return for Toy Story 4, Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger announced during a quarterly earnings call for investors Thursday afternoon.
“John created Toy Story and directed the first two films, and it’s great to have him back directing one of our most valuable properties,” Iger said Thursday afternoon, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly stated the year that Toy Story was released. It was 1995.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now