Correction: Appended, Nov. 7.
A fourth Toy Story movie is coming.
Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang are coming back to the big screen in June 2017 for yet another film in the iconic Disney/Pixar series. John Lasseter—who created Toy Story in 1995—will return for Toy Story 4, Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger announced during a quarterly earnings call for investors Thursday afternoon.
“John created Toy Story and directed the first two films, and it’s great to have him back directing one of our most valuable properties,” Iger said Thursday afternoon, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly stated the year that Toy Story was released. It was 1995.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears