Correction: Appended, Nov. 7.
A fourth Toy Story movie is coming.
Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang are coming back to the big screen in June 2017 for yet another film in the iconic Disney/Pixar series. John Lasseter—who created Toy Story in 1995—will return for Toy Story 4, Walt Disney CEO Bob Iger announced during a quarterly earnings call for investors Thursday afternoon.
“John created Toy Story and directed the first two films, and it’s great to have him back directing one of our most valuable properties,” Iger said Thursday afternoon, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Correction: The original version of this story incorrectly stated the year that Toy Story was released. It was 1995.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'