If you saw President Obama’s appearance on Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, you might be forgiven for thinking the leader of the free world has also been playing Titanfall with the username “HealthcareGov” in order to remind the uninsured Titanfall-playing demographic (probably similar to the demographic that watches Beyond Two Ferns) to sign up for health care by March 31.
Once the pseudo-president drops a few F-bombs and talking about aliens emerging from his anus, however, all bets are off. Unless it’s really Obama, in which case he’s taking campaigning to an entirely new level.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up