Remember that Filipino TV host who made the Internet go wild with his makeup skills that transformed him into female celebrities? If not, let me help you here.
Well, in a case of “anything you can do I can do better,” artist and painter Lucia Pittalis proves she can also transform herself into famous male and female characters. Some of the personalities she’s morphed into are Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Walter White, Keith Richards, Marlon Brando, and Iggy Pop.
Check out her Instagram account for more of her makeup magic.
(via Design Taxi)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving