Google’s popular Google Maps app got a slick new redesign Wednesday.
The retooled app sports bolder colors and a greater emphasis on using photos to highlight specific locations on the maps. The app also features tighter integration with other services like OpenTable, which allows you to now book dinner reservations within Google Maps, and Uber, which will allow users to see estimated prices and pickup times within Google’s app. The updated Google Maps also places a greater emphasis on the new “Explore” tab, which lets users see a curated list of popular attractions in the vicinity.
Check out some photos of the redesign above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer