HAERTS won our hearts last year with their swooning Hemiplegia EP and their debut single “Wings.” Now the Brooklyn-based synth-pop group is back with the swirling “Call My Name,” the first track off their forthcoming not-yet-named full-length album.
The track is a soft-edged pop ode to love and loss that sounds like the band spent a lot of time listening to Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, which is, of course, always a good thing. Now if there was only a John Hughes movie this could soundtrack…
While HAERTS’ full-length still doesn’t have a set release date, with such a solid string of releases behind them, we’ll start marking the days off on our calendar anyway.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org