HAERTS won our hearts last year with their swooning Hemiplegia EP and their debut single “Wings.” Now the Brooklyn-based synth-pop group is back with the swirling “Call My Name,” the first track off their forthcoming not-yet-named full-length album.
The track is a soft-edged pop ode to love and loss that sounds like the band spent a lot of time listening to Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, which is, of course, always a good thing. Now if there was only a John Hughes movie this could soundtrack…
While HAERTS’ full-length still doesn’t have a set release date, with such a solid string of releases behind them, we’ll start marking the days off on our calendar anyway.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body