Disney announced the title of its forthcoming Star Wars: Episode VII in a tweet Thursday.
The sequel, which brings back original cast members including Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher, alongside actors Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac, has now finished filming, and is slated to premiere in 2015.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time