First Lady Michelle Obama has enlisted the help of the plotting Madagascar penguins to spread a positive message about our nation’s veterans, just in time for Veterans Day Nov 11. In a six-minute video, the penguins take a light-hearted approach to a heavy topic: the misconceptions many Americans hold about veterans returning from duty.
As a part of the GotYour6 campaign, an initiative focused on empowering veterans and shifting public perceptions of veterans through media, the penguins are joining a number of actors and organizations in sharing stories about the positive impact veterans have on their communities when they come home.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow