Astronauts at the International Space Station have created a 3D video that shows a GoPro inside of a bubble floating in the space station.
Three astronauts–Steve Swanson, Reid Wiseman and Alexander Gerst–are seen studying water surface tension in microgravity. The first video below is of their bubble experiment, and the second video was shot by astronaut Don Pettit in 2012, also in 3D.
Nasa is using more 3D video to capture what their astronauts are seeing and experiencing in space.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was