President Obama will address the press for the first time following big Republican wins in the 2014 Midterm election. The Democrats lost control of Congress, despite having spent their campaigns working to distance themselves from both the President and his policies. In the end, Republicans were able to gain control of the Senate and maintain control of the House of Representatives.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving