Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr. has revealed the name of his new baby girl, who he called “pretty like mama.”
The 49-year-old actor tweeted Wednesday that he and his wife Susan welcomed a 7-pound bundle of joy early Tuesday morning. The pair named their newborn Avri Roel, and she is the couple’s second child. He also has an older son from a previous marriage.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time