Benedict Cumberbatch is officially off the market now that he has announced his engagement to actor and director Sophie Hunter. Understandably, all the sad Cumberbabes out there, convinced they had a shot with him, are incredibly grief-stricken. In fact, many of them are now experiencing the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and, yes, even acceptance.
Naturally, it’s all playing out on Twitter.
And then there’s this person, who basically experienced all the stages in one tweet, culminating with acceptance in the form of a begrudging congratulations:
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy