Benedict Cumberbatch is officially off the market now that he has announced his engagement to actor and director Sophie Hunter. Understandably, all the sad Cumberbabes out there, convinced they had a shot with him, are incredibly grief-stricken. In fact, many of them are now experiencing the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and, yes, even acceptance.
Naturally, it’s all playing out on Twitter.
And then there’s this person, who basically experienced all the stages in one tweet, culminating with acceptance in the form of a begrudging congratulations:
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time