Jawbone has announced the company’s most technologically advanced fitness tracker yet, and if it’s all what the company is touting it to be, it’s a big leap forward for the product category.
The Jawbone UP3 will tell you everything about your fitness from your heart rate to your hydration levels. In addition to regular features like the accelerometer (which measures movement), the UP3 has skin and ambient temperature sensors as well. The UP3’s accompanying app is smarter, too. Smart Coach is better at helping you parse data about your activity, sleep, food and heart rate. It also tracks your sleep stages—REM, light and deep sleep. And the UP3 tracks your resting heart rate, a key indicator of overall health.
The Jawbone UP3 is available for $179 in silver and black.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State