We all know the routine because we’ve seen it so many times: Kramer flies through the door of Jerry’s apartment with his signature entrance, eyes Jerry’s kitchen, and makes his ask — when he even asks at all.
“You got any meat?”
“You got any pepper?”
“You got any coffee?”
“You got any of those mini Ritzes?”
And on and on it went for years on Seinfeld, one of actor Michael Richards’ most hilariously reusable interactions with Jerry Seinfeld. Check out the video above for a mashup of all the times Kramer came looking for more.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time