We all know the routine because we’ve seen it so many times: Kramer flies through the door of Jerry’s apartment with his signature entrance, eyes Jerry’s kitchen, and makes his ask — when he even asks at all.
“You got any meat?”
“You got any pepper?”
“You got any coffee?”
“You got any of those mini Ritzes?”
And on and on it went for years on Seinfeld, one of actor Michael Richards’ most hilariously reusable interactions with Jerry Seinfeld. Check out the video above for a mashup of all the times Kramer came looking for more.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022