Well, looks like Jimmy Kimmel kept up his annual tradition of convincing parents to tell their kids they ate all their Halloween candy. He encourages them to film the kids’ reactions — which of course include sadness, despondence, bewilderment and rage — and then send them in so he can air them in one big supercut. Funny? Yes. Incredibly mean and probably exploitative? Yup.
Some kids seem like they’ve been trained to deliver a camera-ready response, but others respond with what appears to be raw, genuine emotion, which is completely understandable. They earned that candy.
Watch the full video here:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time