Venezuela-based artist Gustavo Silva Nuñez is a hyperrealistic painter whose oil paintings of watery subjects seem so real you may just want to take the plunge with them too. He teases you one step further by posing with his completed works in a very interactive manner, “grabbing” the swimmers by their limbs as they “swim” pass him. Such “spontaneity” makes his canvases come alive and shows how incredibly talented the man is.
(via MY MODERN MET)
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time